Universal City, – “Halloween Horror Nights” at Universal Studios Hollywood is back with a vengeance, screaming onto the scene opening night to deliver Southern California’s most and immersive Halloween experience to guests. Featuring seven intense mazes, the return of its iconic Terror Tram, nightmarish scare zones and the award-winning hip hop dance crew, Jabbawockeez, “Halloween Horror Nights” continues on select nights through Sunday, October 31.
Event dates are September 9-12, 16-19, 23-26, 30 and October 1-3, 7-10, 14-17, 21-24, 28-31; tickets are available for purchase atHollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.
This year’s “Halloween Horror Nights” event unleashes a host of the scariest experiences yet with this awesome lineup:
- “The Haunting of Hill House,” based on Netflix’s critically-acclaimed supernatural thriller.
- “Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives,” inspired by Universal Pictures’ cinematic monsters with an all-original story about one of the studio’s most infamous creatures. The maze and adjoining scare zone also feature an original score composed by GRAMMY® Award-winning musician, SLASH.
- “Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” a chilling maze featuring a demented Leatherface and his unrelenting chainsaw.
- “The Exorcist” maze will possess guests as they live the tormented aberrations experienced by Regan and her determined mother.
- “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers” based on the classic slasher film featuring Myers and his signature white mask.
- “The Curse of Pandora’s Box” is an original concept maze inspired by the most fearsome creatures in Greek mythology.
- “The Walking Dead,” a fully immersive journey inspired by AMC’s popular television series.
- “Terror Tram: The Ultimate Purge” takes guests on a nightmarish journey into the world of The Purge as they try to survive the night along the world-famous Universal backlot.
- Jabbawockeez, the award-winning hip hop dance crew, is back with nightly performances of its high-energy show featuring their gravity-defying dance moves, elevated by special effects and pulse-pounding music.
The following tickets options are available at Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com and advance purchase is recommended as event nights will sell out:
- General Admission: single night admission to “Halloween Horror Nights”
- Universal Express™: single night admission to “Halloween Horror Nights” and one-time express access to each maze, Terror Tram, theme park ride and attraction
- Universal Express Unlimited: single night admission to “Halloween Horror Nights” and unlimited express access (per day) to each maze, Terror Tram, ride and attraction
- Day to Night Ticket: after 2pm Daytime General Admission plus same-day evening admission to “Halloween Horror Nights”
- Day to Night Ticket + Universal Express™: after 2pm Daytime General Admission and one-time (per day) express access to each ride and attractions, plus same-day evening admission to “Halloween Horror Nights” with one-time express access to each maze, ride and attraction
- Ultimate Fear Pass: be scared all 32 nights of “Halloween Horror Nights”
- Frequent Fear Pass: visit up to 26 select nights during the seasonal event
- R.I.P. Tour: Guests can scare in style with the R.I.P. Tour featuring one-of-a-kind experiences and photo opportunities with a VIP guide, trolley transportation, valet parking, gourmet dinner at the VIP Dining Room plus unlimited Universal Express access to mazes, Terror Tram, rides and attractions.
For updates and exclusive “Halloween Horror Nights” content, visit Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com, like Halloween Horror Nights – Hollywood on Facebook; follow @HorrorNights #UniversalHHN on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat; and watch the terror come to life on Halloween Horror Nights YouTube.
About Universal Studios Hollywood
Universal Studios Hollywood includes a full-day, movie-based theme park and Studio Tour. As a leading global entertainment destination, Universal Studios Hollywood delivers highly themed immersive lands that translate to real-life interpretations of iconic movie and television shows. Attractions include “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™” which features a bustling Hogsmeade village and such critically-acclaimed rides as “Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey” and “Flight of the Hippogriff™”, the new mega attraction “Jurassic World—The Ride” featuring the spectacularly realistic Indominus rex dinosaur, and the all-new ride “The Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash!” Other immersive lands include “Despicable Me Minion Mayhem” and “Super Silly Fun Land” as well as “Springfield,” hometown of America’s favorite TV family, located adjacent to the award-winning “The Simpsons Ride™” and DreamWorks Theatre featuring “Kung Fu Panda Adventure.” The world-renowned Studio Tour is Universal Studios Hollywood’s signature attraction, inviting guests behind-the-scenes of the world’s biggest and busiest movie and television production studio where they can also experience such thrill rides as “Fast & Furious—Supercharged” and “King Kong 360 3D.” Universal CityWalk, located adjacent to the theme park, features such popular restaurants as the all-new NBC Sports Grill & Brew, VIVO Italian Kitchen, Antojitos Cocina Mexicana, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville and Voodoo Doughnut, along with dynamic shopping and entertainment options, including Universal Cinema, featuring deluxe recliner seating in screening room quality theatres.